TECS @ TECN.TV

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

MEN, TAKE THE CHALLENGE AND ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE!




Opening a business is at once the most enriching and the most terrorizing challenge that any individual may face. Many have attempted and fallen short.  According to StatisticBrain.com, 55% of start-up service businesses fail after 4 years.  The number one reason: people get into business for the wrong reasons.  This is not the case for Veronica McCormack, CEO of V.Beauty Hair & Makeup Agency.  Established in Temple Hills, MD, "V" is committed to extending the grace of excellence to every client.  Her high standards provides an EXPERIENCE rather that just a service.  Let me be clear, I love my sponsor.  "V" has been sponsoring my show for over three years.  We had a couple of thousand and she grew with us.  Now that we are on Pundit Press with over seven million listeners, she prospers with me.  When others, progressive and conservative, passed me by, "V" stayed.  We have succeeded in industries that "chew up starters and spit out failures"  Each of us faced challenges that would force the hands of stronger persons.  Yet, we are still here.  "V"'s story is not unique when compared the great successes in America however, it is unique when, you consider what she has overcome and achieved.  She has given my wife, my daughters, my mother, friends, associates and fellow Faith partners an EXPERIENCE in hair care that many have found unequaled.  I am proud that she is my sponsor.  In fact, by her standard, I will grade all future sponsors. 

After three years and so many satisfied clients, it was time for Mr. Exceptional to Challenge My Sponsor.  After receiving so many offers that I jokingly discarded, I decided it was time to EXPERIENCE the spa-like services at V.Beauty Hair & Makeup Agency.  I want you to know that it was like nothing that I have ever ENJOYED Before.  Men, I want to Challenge Each of You, Especially in Washington, DC, Maryland and Virginia, to Schedule an Appointment with "V".  One EXPERIENCE with "V" and You Will Never Go Back to Your Barber.  Listen to Tonight's Show and Hear Exactly What You Are Missing!


AMERICA'S HAIR DOCTOR VERONICA MCCORMACK on THE EXCEPTIONAL CONSERVATIVE SHOW
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theexceptionalconservativeshow/2014/09/23/americas-hair-doctor-veronica-mccormack-on-the-exceptional-conservative-show




No comments:

Post a Comment