TECS @ TECN.TV

Thursday, September 4, 2014

RHINO LIST 2014 AUTHOR LEWIS BEELER, JR. on THE EXCEPTIONAL CONSERVATIVE SHOW

There are times when it feels that people on the Net are more concerned with your well-being than those in your everyday life. Last Night was one of those. The Underground Professor extended his show to cover my late start. He took time out to pray for Ms Bigz, my wife, and I! Mary, My Bouncer, and AGG stayed in our Chatroll to Direct others to Stay Until the Show Started. Jason Miller kept SHR Productions open to cover my show. He did not have to do it. He did any way. Even my scheduled guest, Lewis Beeler, Jr, author of RhinoList 2014, stayed online and in our Chatroll until his interview. He was more than gracious as I had to move his time from 9 PM ET to 10:30 PM ET.

What I am saying is simple. My TECS people are not an audience, not a group of listeners or, dare say, fans. They are men and women of Faith that care for the souls of their fellowmen. I am honored above all to call them my friends and pray that someday we shall meet. I thank God for the angels that he has put in my life.

THANK YOU ALL FOR DISPLAYING THE LOVE OF GOD.

RHINO LIST 2014 AUTHOR LEWIS BEELER, JR. on THE EXCEPTIONAL CONSERVATIVE SHOW
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theexceptionalconservativeshow/2014/09/03/rhino-list-2014-author-lewis-beeler-jr-on-the-exceptional-conservative-show

No comments:

Post a Comment